Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Preface

Alright, this is the week to be checking my blog. I gave some thought to the underlining cause of the lack of comics here. My computer breaking takes care of the last month or so, but I'm not sure it made a difference. My initial idea had been to create a few characters, flesh out their personalities, and the let the rest sort itself out as I went. This failed. Sort of. The hand drawn guys were just standing around with no purpose. John and Paul (the square and triangle) I really like, but I was limiting myself to 2 shape comics for every hand drawn (though not very stringently).


So, I'm ditching Dart and his cohorts as a failed attempt (John and Paul get to stay). I considered what subject matter I have enough of a knowledge bank on to use as a setting, and what sort of stories I'd be interested in telling. And so, I've created a team of super heroes to write about (sorry guys, not the Tenacious 3) and I'll be unveiling the character designs over the next few days. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll get back to making comics.

Figures crossed.

2 comments:

Mauro said...

Oh, man, Tenacious 3 as a comic would be AWESOME.

Lumie said...

If you don't recreate Sophia I will be so mad at you.